Examples of medical conditions that our medical providers can evaluate and treat:
- Upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis)
- Ear infections
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Laceration repairs
- Subungual hematoma drainage
- Soft tissue infections
- Allergic reactions; rashes, and other skin conditions
- Decreased hearing or ear pain due to impacted cerumen
- Orthopedic injuries (sprains, strains, and contusions).
- Urinary tract infections
- Gastrointestinal infections (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)
- Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
- Sports / Camp / School / Work Physicals
- Department of Transportation Physicals
Please call our Urgent Care at 301-682-8888 for other urgent care services not listed.